Artikulo Ko To!

Anyone can write on Artikulo Ko To!  Start Writing! facebook Read what matters to you.

30's and I'm Single

Category: My Opinion |  Author: JB Llanda |  Published: 2019-01-25 16:39:16 |  Times Read: 103

Are you already in your 30's and you'r still single? Don't worry, it's not all bad. There are pros and cons in being single in your 30's.

We now live in a world where everyone seems to be in a hurry. Working their butt off just to achieve a certain goal as soon as possible. Sacrificing the chance to get a partner or a relationship. Well, don't blame us (I'm also in my 30's and still single.), life is really hard if you stop working extra. Yeah! I mean extra!

There are many reasons why a certain person remains single in his 30's. I'm not going to elaborate those reasons here. I want to focus on the perks of being single in your 30's.

Pros:

• You have more time for yourself. No one will stop you from doing what you like.
  • If you've been working for years, you have enough money to go anywhere. Yes, you can travel more.
  • Money, less dates mean more savings.
  • Investments, you can focus on investing your resources to a business, probably.
  • More time with your family and friends.
  • More time to watch Netflix. Yes, I included it here. Lol.

Cons:

• You might end up watching a movie alone surrounded by lovers.
  • Sometimes, you will feel lonely, specially in gathering of friends who always bring their partners.

There a lot of things actually. If you want to add something in the list, it's up to you.. :p

Comments